April 2009: Just a chat
Please forgive me, faithful blog readers, for not writing more often. Why does life get so busy? Were our grandparents in constant motion like us? Were our parents? Why is it that technology has come to help us improve our lives but all it has succeeded in doing was making us busier?
I look at my day so full of car rides, talking on the phone, emailing, facebooking, bookkeeping, cooking, cleaning, reading, meetings, etc. and at the end of the day, I ask myself, what did I accomplished today? Too often the answer is nothing.
I would vow this day to change, to start organizing my day better, to accomplish more, to make a difference in this world, but I know I wouldn’t change much. What I can do is promise to stop once in a while and see the others around me, see if they need a friend or a prayer. This promise I can keep and already do.
Until next time, may your day be full of great accomplishments.
D
I look at my day so full of car rides, talking on the phone, emailing, facebooking, bookkeeping, cooking, cleaning, reading, meetings, etc. and at the end of the day, I ask myself, what did I accomplished today? Too often the answer is nothing.
I would vow this day to change, to start organizing my day better, to accomplish more, to make a difference in this world, but I know I wouldn’t change much. What I can do is promise to stop once in a while and see the others around me, see if they need a friend or a prayer. This promise I can keep and already do.
Until next time, may your day be full of great accomplishments.
D
Comments