Revival Will Come to Public Schools
I had a dream last night. I was observing a classroom in the slum of an inner city in America. In the class were kids, mostly African Americans about middle school age. Many were sitting on the floor, some in chairs and they were talking together and then they began to weep. At first I thought they were afraid or felt threaten some how but soon I realized they were praying and confessing their sins. Revival had come to the public schools through its children.
I heard the Lord say to me, “Open your mouth and declare it out loud.”
So in my half sleep, half awake status I declared out loud, “Revival will come to the public schools led by the children not the adults.”
This morning I declare the same thing to the cyber world: Revival will come to the public schools led by the children. The teachers will stand in confusion and wonder as the children weep, and confess their sins to one another. As kids around the country begin to find Jesus as Savior, it will spread from kid to kid, then from kid to adult, then from adult to adult.
Do you want to see this miracle? Then say it out loud: Revival will come to the Public Schools. Believe it and pray for it.
D
I heard the Lord say to me, “Open your mouth and declare it out loud.”
So in my half sleep, half awake status I declared out loud, “Revival will come to the public schools led by the children not the adults.”
This morning I declare the same thing to the cyber world: Revival will come to the public schools led by the children. The teachers will stand in confusion and wonder as the children weep, and confess their sins to one another. As kids around the country begin to find Jesus as Savior, it will spread from kid to kid, then from kid to adult, then from adult to adult.
Do you want to see this miracle? Then say it out loud: Revival will come to the Public Schools. Believe it and pray for it.
D
Comments