Cancer Walk 8: Final!!!!
Well it’s finally over! The chemo treatments are done now all I need to do is recuperate and gain my strength back (easier said than done). I appreciate so much all the prayers people have been praying for me and I wish I could give each one of them a hug. Now that I have a better understanding of what it’s like to go through a major health crises I prayer I can draw on this experience to help someone else as they go through it. There is a scripture verse that says, “All things work together for the good of them that love God and are called according to His purpose.” So the conclusion is that God will use this time of suffering that I have been through to bless me and to further His kingdom work. Did He give me cancer to teach me a lesson? Of course not, would you give your children cancer? No, then neither would my Father God. Did He let me suffer because I needed to learn something or he was punishing me? Same answer. Cancer and sickness are part of this world, we live in this world, we will get sick, but that’s not the end of the story. You have a choice: fight the good fight of faith, stand against the sickness and move on with God, or give in to fear, depression, hopelessness, and death. There were times of fear and depression but never hopelessness for Jesus was my strength and hope. It was during these times that the prayers of the saints kept me going. Thanks to you all. I love you and pray for you too.
Comments