New Friends
Last Thursday I met two wonderful caring ladies at the Cancer Support Group here in Gloucester. This is a new group starting up on this side of the 'rivah'. I went to check it out and it was actually fun. It was nice to sit down and chat with people who know what I am going through. These are professional women who are qualified to give advise and are more than willing to offer useful tips and other help. I encourage all those who read this blog and have been or are going through cancer treatments to come to our next meeting on June 20th at 6:30 p.m. at the Riverside Cancer Center in Gloucester. Come out and meet some new friends in a relaxed atmosphere; stay for a cup of coffee and conversation. When you are facing such a huge sickness as cancer it is good to surround yourself with people who are for you to win the battle - these ladies are those people.
Comments