Dream of My Son
God has given me many dreams and the interpretations of these dreams. This one was special to me. I hope it will bless you.
Dream: My Son August 23, 2005
I dreamed my son was sick and in the hospital. The doctors didn’t know what was wrong with him so they wanted him to stay over night. I was looking for his room at the hospital. I knew his room was on the 2nd floor so I tried the elevator. When the doors of the elevator opened, there was no 2nd floor only empty space. I looked down and saw the first floor way below and looked up to see the third floor, but I could not find the 2nd floor. I tried several times to use the elevator going up and down but I was unable to find the 2nd floor.
I was beginning to get frustrated, and anxious, I was afraid he would be scared or even die and I wanted to be with him, to comfort and hold him. I started looking for the stairs determined to climb the two floors and find my son. I searched frantically but could not find them. Sometimes in our lives we find ourselves in circumstances that are out of our control and we don’t know where to turn. We search for answers but we cannot find them.
This was one of those times so I cried out to Jesus saying “Lord help me to find the 2nd floor, help me to get to my son.” Immediately I found myself standing by the stairs and began to race up them two at a time. You see when you cry out to Jesus he always provides the way for you to go. He is an ever present help in time of need.
At the top of the stairs was his room and he was sitting up smiling and talking to friends, holding his favorite toy. Just as I sat down on his bed and was beginning to feel relieved that he was alive, I found myself in the car and my husband was driving me home. I panicked again and said “Where are we going?” My husband said we were going home. I turned to look for my son in the back of the car, but he wasn’t there. “Where is Alex?” I cried. My husband said he had to stay in the hospital over night. “Take me back, I must stay with him, he will be afraid all alone, and what if he dies!”
Then suddenly I was standing in a room in front of all my relatives and friends. Those living and those who had already died. People I knew and loved. I searched their faces and began to recognize them all. There were hundreds of people and I heard the Lord say “Someone must die, if you do not want your son to die, then choose one of these!”
I searched the faces before me looking for one that could die in my sons place. I could not choose one to die. Each of them was special to me or to someone else in the family.
I began to get angry at God, saying “This is not fair! Why do I have to choose one to die?”
God said “I had to, why can’t you?”
Then God showed me how from the beginning of time to the end of time He looked for one to die. How as each child is born on this earth He looks at them and their tiny new born body, in an instant he reviews their life from beginning to end judging whether this is the one He should choose to die. Every single time, He realizes He cannot choose that child; He loves that child too much. He sees each one as unique and valuable. So He continued to search each life from beginning of time to the end of time and He could not choose one.
You see man had brought sin and chaos into this perfect world. The only way to restore peace and order to this earthly world was for someone to pay the price for sin. A blood sacrifice.
But each child that God held and looked into their eyes, He bonded with like an earthly father bonds to his child. He kept saying “No not this one, I love them too much.”
So from the beginning of time to the end of time there was not one child that he was willing to let die.
I felt the sadness of Gods heart because there seemed to be no answer to the sin and chaos of our world. I pondered the situation with Him and saw no hope of an answer (though God had the answer).
Then suddenly, I had the answer(God reveled His answer to my heart)! A great weight was lifted from my shoulders and a pure joy overcame my heart so I began to leap and jump and laugh. Smiling broadly I declared to the Lord “I know what to do! Choose me! Let me die instead of one of them.”
I was not afraid to die because I knew I would be with God in heaven, and I knew that when I die, everyone else I cared for would be safe.
God said “That’s the choice I made too! When sin entered the world it brought death. I had to choose someone to die for the sin of the world and I searched each heart of each child through out history. But I couldn’t choose one of them; I loved them all so much. So I choose myself and sent my essence in the form of my son Jesus to die for these my precious children.”
You see we struggled to find salvation on our own like I struggled to find the 2nd floor. We seek peace in out hearts from everywhere. We engross our selves in our job, or our family, or relationships, or drugs, or alcohol looking for peace. It’s like riding in an elevator to find there is no 2nd floor. These things cannot bring us peace in our hearts. We cannot get to God because there is no 2nd floor. If we step out of the elevator trying to get to God, we fall to our death. So God had to come to us, he had to create a 2nd floor.
Our only hope, since we cannot save ourselves, is Jesus. He saw our struggle and sent himself to die for us and pay the price. We were too precious to God for him to allow us to die in our sins. We are as dear to God as our own children are to us.
He sees you even as you are today. He saw your birth, He rejoices at your triumphs, is sad at your defeats, He knows your thoughts, and sees your potential. You are important to Him and he wants to have a close relationship with you because you are his precious child.
Today is the day of your salvation. Romans 10:9-10 in the Bible says “If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, then you will be saved.” It’s that easy!
Repeat this prayer: Jesus I acknowledge that I am a sinner and need your gift salvation. I confess that from this day forward you are the Lord of my life and I believe that God raised you from the dead. Come into my heart and save me and fill me with your Holy Spirit, abide with
Dream: My Son August 23, 2005
I dreamed my son was sick and in the hospital. The doctors didn’t know what was wrong with him so they wanted him to stay over night. I was looking for his room at the hospital. I knew his room was on the 2nd floor so I tried the elevator. When the doors of the elevator opened, there was no 2nd floor only empty space. I looked down and saw the first floor way below and looked up to see the third floor, but I could not find the 2nd floor. I tried several times to use the elevator going up and down but I was unable to find the 2nd floor.
I was beginning to get frustrated, and anxious, I was afraid he would be scared or even die and I wanted to be with him, to comfort and hold him. I started looking for the stairs determined to climb the two floors and find my son. I searched frantically but could not find them. Sometimes in our lives we find ourselves in circumstances that are out of our control and we don’t know where to turn. We search for answers but we cannot find them.
This was one of those times so I cried out to Jesus saying “Lord help me to find the 2nd floor, help me to get to my son.” Immediately I found myself standing by the stairs and began to race up them two at a time. You see when you cry out to Jesus he always provides the way for you to go. He is an ever present help in time of need.
At the top of the stairs was his room and he was sitting up smiling and talking to friends, holding his favorite toy. Just as I sat down on his bed and was beginning to feel relieved that he was alive, I found myself in the car and my husband was driving me home. I panicked again and said “Where are we going?” My husband said we were going home. I turned to look for my son in the back of the car, but he wasn’t there. “Where is Alex?” I cried. My husband said he had to stay in the hospital over night. “Take me back, I must stay with him, he will be afraid all alone, and what if he dies!”
Then suddenly I was standing in a room in front of all my relatives and friends. Those living and those who had already died. People I knew and loved. I searched their faces and began to recognize them all. There were hundreds of people and I heard the Lord say “Someone must die, if you do not want your son to die, then choose one of these!”
I searched the faces before me looking for one that could die in my sons place. I could not choose one to die. Each of them was special to me or to someone else in the family.
I began to get angry at God, saying “This is not fair! Why do I have to choose one to die?”
God said “I had to, why can’t you?”
Then God showed me how from the beginning of time to the end of time He looked for one to die. How as each child is born on this earth He looks at them and their tiny new born body, in an instant he reviews their life from beginning to end judging whether this is the one He should choose to die. Every single time, He realizes He cannot choose that child; He loves that child too much. He sees each one as unique and valuable. So He continued to search each life from beginning of time to the end of time and He could not choose one.
You see man had brought sin and chaos into this perfect world. The only way to restore peace and order to this earthly world was for someone to pay the price for sin. A blood sacrifice.
But each child that God held and looked into their eyes, He bonded with like an earthly father bonds to his child. He kept saying “No not this one, I love them too much.”
So from the beginning of time to the end of time there was not one child that he was willing to let die.
I felt the sadness of Gods heart because there seemed to be no answer to the sin and chaos of our world. I pondered the situation with Him and saw no hope of an answer (though God had the answer).
Then suddenly, I had the answer(God reveled His answer to my heart)! A great weight was lifted from my shoulders and a pure joy overcame my heart so I began to leap and jump and laugh. Smiling broadly I declared to the Lord “I know what to do! Choose me! Let me die instead of one of them.”
I was not afraid to die because I knew I would be with God in heaven, and I knew that when I die, everyone else I cared for would be safe.
God said “That’s the choice I made too! When sin entered the world it brought death. I had to choose someone to die for the sin of the world and I searched each heart of each child through out history. But I couldn’t choose one of them; I loved them all so much. So I choose myself and sent my essence in the form of my son Jesus to die for these my precious children.”
You see we struggled to find salvation on our own like I struggled to find the 2nd floor. We seek peace in out hearts from everywhere. We engross our selves in our job, or our family, or relationships, or drugs, or alcohol looking for peace. It’s like riding in an elevator to find there is no 2nd floor. These things cannot bring us peace in our hearts. We cannot get to God because there is no 2nd floor. If we step out of the elevator trying to get to God, we fall to our death. So God had to come to us, he had to create a 2nd floor.
Our only hope, since we cannot save ourselves, is Jesus. He saw our struggle and sent himself to die for us and pay the price. We were too precious to God for him to allow us to die in our sins. We are as dear to God as our own children are to us.
He sees you even as you are today. He saw your birth, He rejoices at your triumphs, is sad at your defeats, He knows your thoughts, and sees your potential. You are important to Him and he wants to have a close relationship with you because you are his precious child.
Today is the day of your salvation. Romans 10:9-10 in the Bible says “If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, then you will be saved.” It’s that easy!
Repeat this prayer: Jesus I acknowledge that I am a sinner and need your gift salvation. I confess that from this day forward you are the Lord of my life and I believe that God raised you from the dead. Come into my heart and save me and fill me with your Holy Spirit, abide with
Comments