Cancer Walk No. 2
So I had my first chemo treatment. Long day of various drugs draining through my system. No pain just boredom. That was Friday Dec. 21st and no bad side effects so far. Thank you Lord.
I started adding things up recently. I have seen six different doctors over the past 3 months. Two I met for the first time and they performed major surgeries on me. I have 6 medications to take for the surgery and its after effects. I have 2 chemo drugs I am taking and 6 different meds I can take for side effects. I feel like a walking chemistry lab.
I rejoice in the fact that I have had little side effects but I do tire easily which makes going to Walmart so difficult (where I'm headed after this post). I thank all my friends and family for their continued prayers was I walk this out day by day.
Hab 3:19 "The Lord God is my strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army: He makes my feet like hinds feet and will make me to walk (not stand still in terror, but to walk) and make (spiritual) progress upon my high places (of trouble, suffering, or responsibility)." Amplified
Comments